• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

10 th Nov anybody .

Best wishes, I will hopefully be under CX but so far have only had my 1st appt & waiting for 2nd so can't help with hand holding hope someone can.
Bunnyx

Hi Margaret,
As you know I am due to be in CX the previous week. I think I may be going back after 1 week for the 1st post-op app. If I do go back when you are there I will try and pop in and hold your hand...:cool:

Hi Everybody
Is anybody getting surgery on the 10th of Nov at Charing Cross , I want to be with so we could hold each others hands ha ha . Take care .
Margaret xx

Hi Margaret

I'm not having surgery hun but if I can get there I will come and hold your hand if you need me to!

I'm just a short train ride away.

(((hugs)))

Thanks Snow I`ll be ok I know I`ll not be by myself on the ward but it would be better if you knew them up front . I dont want to put any body out of their way hun . Take care .
Margaret xx

Yes, you are going to spend the best part of 3 nights there and it would be nice to know who you'll be sharing with.

(((hugs)))

I will hold your hand in spirit hun xxx

Margaret,

you will make friends there. You might find that you will be one of the four surgeries taking place that day. You have a lots of us minimins folks near by so you wont be alone. Do you know what hotel you will be at after your release from hospital?

is someone travelling with you Margaret? I know they can't be with you all of the time in the hospital but you will make friends with your fellow patients :)

if I lived closer I'd have come to visit :hug99:

Back