• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Well girls and boyz I have news .

margaretmc

Hi Everybody
I just got off the phone with the lovely Debbie at Charing Cross Hospital and I got my DATE sorry for shouting its the 10th of Nov . I could bust but the mess would be to bad ha ha I`m so happy I`m blinking crying and please dont tell me to dry my bags (eyes) . I have to phone round now and tell my family . Take care .
Margaret xx

:wee:Margaret!:wee:That's wonderful news!:wee:I couldn't be happier for you!:wee:I remember the feeling of total dizzy elation when I got my date!:wee:I do hope the time flies by!:wee:

Lx

yay, yay, yay! i'm so pleased for you hun

thats great news how many appointments did you have there and over how long??
i hope everything goes quick and well and look forward to your news

Brilliant news honey, well done.

xx

fabulous news Margaret. COngratulations.

Aww Margaret fantastic news hun :D No wonder your blubbering, and for today your allowed lol

Have a lovely day, 10th Nov sod the 5th there will be fireworks on the 10th !:p

hi Marge
hope you have had that good cry girl its been a long time coming gal, you deserve your opp after such a wait i,m so so pleased for you congratulations, O it it was so nice to talk to you even though though you were so emotional and why not well done you
take care
Steve x

That is such fab news! I am jumping for joy for you!

Margaret the moment has arrived, the dream will be coming true fantastic.

WOOO HOOO MARGE !!! this is fabulous news im sooo pleased for you as you have waited such a bloody long time for this moment, congratulations xxxx

liz xxx
congrats_kitty.gif

Back