• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Well girls and boyz I have news .

Margaret that is fantastic news, I'm so pleased for you.

oh wow fantastic darling so pleased xxxx

That's so fantastic! You so deserve it and the time is going to fly by now I'm sure :D Good luck with the surgery and can't wait to hear all about your weight loss journey on herex

What wonderful news. CONGRATULATIONS. I'm thrilled for you. Big hug, Mxx

hi Marge
hope you have had that good cry girl its been a long time coming gal, you deserve your opp after such a wait i,m so so pleased for you congratulations, O it it was so nice to talk to you even though though you were so emotional and why not well done you
take care
Steve x
Hi Steve
Thanks hun . I was talking to my daughter Gaynor and the two of us crying down the phone . She came off the phone and she was shouting and scared the hell out of her fella he was sleeping after coming in from work at 4am . Yeah it was nice hearing your voice and putting a voice to the face ha ha. Take care .
Margaret xx

Oh Margaret, that is such fantastic news. :character00238:I'm really pleased at your good news - worth the wait- totally brilliant. Good for you Chick.
Sending you very best wishes
Lv Jen x

oh marg huni im so pleased for you woop woop bet ya cant wait to get on the losers bench eh hun hehe i knw i cant lol and wen i get my date i will be shouting it from the rooftops lol lv n hugs lin.x

Margaret,

No one can be happier for you than I am. You were such a fantastic support to me while I was waiting for my surgery at Charing cross and I will always remember you for that. I want to say you will be in the best of hands, Charing cross is a fantastic hospital. You will be treated very well.

you deserve it! well done!

Fanbloodytastic!!!!Sooooo pleased for you Marg bet you thought it was never going to happen! Maz x

Congratulations Margaret. i am so pleased for you and not too long either. Such exciting news for you and your family. Hope your eyes survived all the crying - keep the tissues on hand.
xxxx

i am so so so so so so so so so so pleased for you, you deserve it more than anyone.

hiya margaret i have not been on here too long and you have always been so kind and supportive to me so i just wanted to say how so so so happy i am for you, you deserve this so much after such a long long wait, well done and lots of fairy hugs and kisses coming your way xxx

Last edited:
Margaret that is wonderful news i am so happy for you - at last things are going your way and before the end of the year you will be on the losers bench!!!

Sending you special hugs with fairy dust to keep you safe and sparklingxx

Back