• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

100 pounds off never to return!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi, thanks for answering all my questions. I hope the band will work for me I am the same weight you WERE and I wondering whether I should be going for bypass but def couldn't have afforded that. Dont blame you bout skin i'd be happy with weight loss first. Maybe the NHS could pay for my Tummy tuck and boob lift and bingo wings and......

here's hoping eh!!! then shopping spree here i come!! how much more do you want to lose now?? you look great x

Thank hun, christ you are catching me up quickly lol!

Cheers hun, a long way to go yet though hun but getting there eh, needing new clothes xxx

Hi, thanks for answering all my questions. I hope the band will work for me I am the same weight you WERE and I wondering whether I should be going for bypass but def couldn't have afforded that. Dont blame you bout skin i'd be happy with weight loss first. Maybe the NHS could pay for my Tummy tuck and boob lift and bingo wings and......

Have you looked at bypass abroad, I know a few ladies have done it on here and they have nothing but praise, the op abroad can be as cheap as the banding here. Wls group who I went with do a great package, the nurse Wendy (who is your first port of call) daughter went to Brussels and has nothing but praise for them.

did you just menation manchester shopping????? when we all going???? think shopping, lunch, (could all share a starter) ha ha then pub!!! sounds like heaven x

Hi Caroline, No I havent didnt even consider bypass to be honest till coming on here and Ive already booked and paid £1000. My family dont want me to have band, I can imagine what they say about bypass!!! Im sure and hoping that the band will be fine. x

hey you will have loads of support from us on here! sure that the band will work well for you hun xx

name a date shopping in manchetser sounds great!! you can buy 14s and then give them to me when you've done!!!!! x

Sound's like you're 'coping' with your weightloss very bravely, C... ;)

Teehehe :giggle:

count me out of this shopping spree with you skinny minnis. Trafford centre dont have any tent shops and i cant fit any more shoes in my wardrobe. But this time next year who knows.

Hey, HC... this time next year, we'll be having to tie you down to stop you from clearing out the 'Skinny Sexbomb' section of Warehouse :cool: ;) :D

Have no fear, baba... your time is coming :)

x

Back