• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

12 Lead ECG

Louanne79

Random question really, because I know people are going to be seeing a lot more of me than I'd like them to should my surgery be granted, but my ECG letter says I'll be required to 'strip to the waist'. Does anyone know if this is completely naked or if you can keep a bra on? :eek:

I had to take my bra off. Thankfully it was a female nurse taht did the test.

Thanks hun! At least it'll be in the confines of a semi-darkened room - I won't be scaring any small children or anything!! :D

I left mine on but it had to be loosened and might as well as have been off. I didn't know i was having an ECG so it was all a bit of a surprise! I had a really worn out comfy bra on too! lol Once the leads are on it only takes about 30 seconds...getting the leads on is the longest part. It was acceptably embarrasing!

I don't know why I worry about it, they're medical professionals and they've seen everything, I'm sure, but I still get really embarrassed!

I had to take it off. xx

Seems the general consensus then is .... Fun Bags OUT!!! :D

I was thinking it would be because of the wire. I know I shouldn't be embarrassed, but I guess I'm just ashamed at the state my body is in at the age of 31.
I might just wear a soft bra/crop top type thing and see what they say. I'll prepare to get the girls out, then if I don't have to - BONUS!!!

Well, I don't wear underwired bras but I had to take mine off for the ECG...

I'll get over it I guess, it's all for good reason!

Mine had to come off too, you cant worry about it, again i was lucky i saw a female nurse so was not too bad, now if it had been the dr i had to see afterwards, who was absolutely gorgeous by the way then it would have been alot worse!!!!

When youve had your legs akimbo with half a dozen students peering up your flue,getting the girls out is a doddle!Maz x

Back