• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

12 Lead ECG

Bra off and laying on the bed. It didn't bother me, particulary when measured against the near public exposure of child birth... it pales.

Lou the person doing it is a very nice lady and yes sorry bras off

At least it'll hopefully be a female - if it was a bloke, the sight of me semi-naked would probably put him off the ladies for ever!
xXx

At least it'll hopefully be a female - if it was a bloke, the sight of me semi-naked would probably put him off the ladies for ever!
xXx

Lou I have only seen a lady doing the ECG She is in a room by waiting area 3 where you got to Dr Labibs clinic so I have seen her in passing loads of times lol

Bra off and laying on the bed. It didn't bother me, particulary when measured against the near public exposure of child birth... it pales.

See, my mom says you lose all dignity during pregnancy, but as that particular adventure still awaits me, I hope I currently have some left! :D

Lou I have only seen a lady doing the ECG She is in a room by waiting area 3 where you got to Dr Labibs clinic so I have seen her in passing loads of times lol

I certainly feel better now! :)

I dont want to put the cat amongst the pigeons but......she might be gay! :eek: ..........lol Just kidding...you will be fine stop worrying about whos looking at your babylons :D XX

I dont want to put the cat amongst the pigeons but......she might be gay! :eek: ..........lol Just kidding...you will be fine stop worrying about whos looking at your babylons :D XX

Nah I don't think so lol

Then again there was a gay nurse at one time:rolleyes:

His make-up was imaculate No joke he could put a beauty counter staff to shame)
Must ask where he went to I could do with some tips now:rolleyes:

Lol....theres loads of gay men who should give women lessons on make-up.....I know a few women who could do with some tips! XX

Lol - if she is I'll turn her straight! :p

PMSL, theres one in our street whos nickname is pig with lipstick!! She really trowels it on and bright pink lipstick....its a shame really as she has 2 daughters, 16 and 20ish and they wear theirs the same :eek: not pretty! XX

My make up is the only decent visual thing about me!

I dont believe you, there are probably loads of lovely things about you.....we are so down on ourselves and I wish we could all start to look at the positives instead of the negatives. Ill kick it off..........I think I have quite pretty hands and feet........ lol :D XX

I dont believe you, there are probably loads of lovely things about you.....we are so down on ourselves and I wish we could all start to look at the positives instead of the negatives. Ill kick it off..........I think I have quite pretty hands and feet........ lol :D XX

Aww, bless ya, but I really can't find the lovely things - they're well hidden under a lot of padding!

Errr, my eyelashes and eyebrows look good - mainly because they are regularly looked after by a professional. And I have perfect teeth, thanks to my mother dragging me to all my dentist appointments when I was younger.

See :D I would love perfect teeth as I had a phobia of the dentist for many years.....Ive had toothache for about a week! Also, good eyelashes and eyebrows are a plus too.......even if they are achieved with the help of a professional :D XX

See :D I would love perfect teeth as I had a phobia of the dentist for many years.....Ive had toothache for about a week! Also, good eyelashes and eyebrows are a plus too.......even if they are achieved with the help of a professional :D XX

I'm going to keep you in a virtual pocket for moments when I'm struggling with self esteem issues.
I'd love good hands and feet - my hands are like shovels and my feet are like a chubby baby's. Maybe someday soon they'll change....:)

Lol......make sure its a large pocket ;) We are all the same, low self esteem and weight issues go hand in hand....maybe thats one of the best things about WLS, its gives us some confidence :D XX

I honestly think this forum will end up giving me more confidence than the surgery itself. Everyone has been so supportive and encouraging - even down to letting the bazoomas roam free in my ECG!!! :p

I honestly think this forum will end up giving me more confidence than the surgery itself. Everyone has been so supportive and encouraging - even down to letting the bazoomas roam free in my ECG!!! :p

Just don't let them roam too far have you seen some of the men who hang around waiting area 3 LOL

Just don't let them roam too far have you seen some of the men who hang around waiting area 3 LOL

PMSL! The bloke I take with me is strange enough :p

Back