• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

12 months post TT

Trim T

Well

It's officially a year since my NHS TT, the best thing i've ever done.

I have put on some weight this year, which i am now working on shifting. But my tummy is still mega flat!

I love it, good luck to all who have TT booked in 2010!! I hope your experience is as rewarding as mine.

Wow, great to hear you are happy with your results one year on :O)

I am having my done this Saturday (well hopefully unless it us cancelled due to the weather). I cant wait, i will finally feel like my life can begin at the age of 33!

xxx

Good luck Flirty, you will gain soooo much confidence after your op, I hope it isn't cancelled, and that things go ahead as planned.

Let me know how you get on, and if you want any advice just msg me.

xxx

Thank you so much Trim, i have not heard anything to the contrary. Although it states on Whiston Hospital website that they are running a reduced surgery but will contact patients to confirm attendance. I am due to go in at 3 pm tomorrow as they want me in the day before.....so fingers crossed because they havent contacted me yet i am still going in. I will keep you updated :O)

xxx

Thats great Trim glad eveything went ok I cant imagine how you feel now
I am having my done this Saturday (well hopefully unless it us cancelled due to the weather). I cant wait, i will finally feel like my life can begin at the age of 33!
Good luck with everything. Lets us know how you get on. Im the same age and in the nexts few weeks wil approach my GP again. I've had to wait 6 months before the PCT will even look at my case.

Back