• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Phone call on Xmas Eve

Flirtygerty76

I cant believe it i received a phone call from Whiston hospital on Xmas eve to say that i am booked in for my TT on the 9th Jan 2010. :) I am being admitted on the 8th Jan. I cant believe it is going to be done so quickly, its the best Xmas present i have ever had. So glad im having it done at the beginning of the year......wahhhhhoooooooooooooo :D :D

xxx

Oh wow what a brilliant Christmas pressie, i bet you're over the moon i would be too :D, hope it all goes well keep us updated on how it goes etc :)

I think the words i'm looking for are 'MERRY CHRISTMAS & A HAPPY NEW YEAR'!

Brill x

Thank you so very much for your lovely comments, i will keep you informed every step of the way. :D

xxx

I cant believe it i received a phone call from Whiston hospital on Xmas eve to say that i am booked in for my TT on the 9th Jan 2010. :) I am being admitted on the 8th Jan. I cant believe it is going to be done so quickly, its the best Xmas present i have ever had. So glad im having it done at the beginning of the year......wahhhhhoooooooooooooo :D :D

xxx
news_17083.gif

I am getting a little bit nervous now in 2 more sleeps i will be in hospital as i am going in on the Friday and having the op done on the Saturday. I hope they do it early morning on Sat as i am going to be fretting and worrying waiting formit to be done. I dont think i will get much sleep on Fri night so i am going in armed with books, magazines and music. I hope they dont cancel due to the adverse weather, havent heard that they will yet and it hasnt snowed at all here today so fingers and toes crossed....

xxx

Back