• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

12 stone gone

Huracaneal

31438-albums2504-picture15728t.jpg
31438-albums2504-picture15729t.jpg
12 stone lighter, god who would have thought 12 months ago:8855:

Last edited:
Well done uv done amazing to get this far!!:) how long did it take u to lose that much weight?

yay! well done Neal :) xxx

last aug 2011 i was 27 stone 12lbs this week i was 15 stone 12 lbs just 12 months on it was a shock when i went to the sleep clinic and she siad i would'nt have to go again i said why am i cured she said no this time next year you'll be dead that was the do or die moment for me i can tell you decided to do some thing about it got my arse into gear and the rest is history lol
my name is alan and the huracane is the fastness of the diet lol so hence the name huracaneal :)

wow youve done amazing,well done xx

Congratulations!!! You are an inspiration to us all. I only hope that I can be as successful as you have been with the weight loss. What an achievment!! xxx

I see some pictures of before and after which make me go "wow, they look great", and yours makes me go OMG you look so different, and WOW so great!

Congrats to you on your loss. I got told that same thing too, it is a reality check!

Congrats Alan, you should be so proud of yourself x

Inspirational. Well done, you must feel amazing.

It is an oo mm gg if it was contagious hune, I would say breathe on me plse. You look so amazing, you dont even look the same, I bet people walk right past you, and havent a clue who you are. You must have worked so hard hune, hope that when i get it done, i am half as successful i shall be chuffed well done.

thank you one and all for your great comments, but this journey is still going on and were it is going to stop i will never no lol :)but if it wasn't for the great people on this site and the comments of others that have done the same thing,
yes walking down the street and people walking past you is wierd but not that bad especialy when you owe them money lol so to you all on this journey keep it up and it may take time or go quick but hang in there the results are just around the corner

Last edited:
Back