• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

OMG a large was too big!

phatmomma

Hummed and ahhed about a new dress in the Wallis sale today. In the end i gave in and brought it, bargain with £25 off. Brought it home and tried it on and guess what? The large is too big! Who'd have thought 12 months ago i'd be buying something randomly sized 'L' from there? Never mind the joy i will have taking it back and saying it doesn't fit and looks like a sack of spuds...

Roll on Friday lol :8855:

what a good achievement!!!!!!!

That's fantastic, I'm really hoping to get back to a size where shopping is fun again and not buying something just because it is the only thing that fits! Congratulations x

Nice one! How satisfying will it be to return something for being too big?
xXx

Well done Julie, it's a wonderful feeling isn't it?

What a great feeling. well done! Looks like your exercise regime and getting back on track with the diet again is really paying off for you. :)

Yorkie, you are so right. Getting my head into focus and shifting my bottom has definitely been paying off for me...

And yes Louanne it will be marvellous to take it back as it's too big. Thing is i may just put the money in a hidey hole and wait till i see something i really really can't resist :) xx

Chuffed to bits for you, I bet you feel great, Karen x

d923b381.gif

Back