• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hiit the halfway mark !!

flowerofshona

Well today i have hit the halfway mark !! 106lb lost, 106lb to go, 7 months since i started the pre op diet and nly 10 weeks post op so happy and in shock that its going !! Have put in loads of hard work and sometimes wondered why but today has made all that so worth it :party0019::party0019:

Thats brilliant, well done x

Sent from my GT-I9000 using WLSurgery

Well done! It's a great feeling, it's like you're finally getting your body and mind back;-)

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

fantastic news hun :D

Well today i have hit the halfway mark !! 106lb lost, 106lb to go, 7 months since i started the pre op diet and nly 10 weeks post op so happy and in shock that its going !! Have put in loads of hard work and sometimes wondered why but today has made all that so worth it :party0019::party0019:

Your dedication to making this work is a credit to you honey and your efforts are paying off. Well done you should be very proud xxx

Well done Hun that's incredible! We all know it takes grit n determination with plenty of hard work required! Your results prove how hard you've worked x

Fab news, Dawn !!

Wow - 106lbs. That's fabulous, well done you x

Well done you

Wow Dawn I remember when I hit the halfway mark its the best feeling in the world enjoy it it gets better from now on..... if thats possible :D

Well done mate- great progress. it is hard work but I think that's a good thing. The fact that it requires so much effort helps me focus on making the right decisions re food and exercise-well most of the time anyway lol !

I never doubted that you would get there, Dawn but it's nice that the scales agree with me, lol ... you are fabulous :):) xxx

Well bloody done Dawn!!! Proud of you my friend :D

OMG - that's marvellous. Huge well done to you x

WOW! That's fantastic weight loss - you deserve to be very proud of yourself hun xxx

Back