• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

14 Weeks Post Op !

cassiecat

Well yesterday I had my 3 month post op appointment at Spire Murrayfield.

All is going well and I am now 122kgs (19st 2lbs ) from 151kgs (23st 9lbs) :D

I must admit I was a little miffed when I was told that I would not be seen by the dietician, as this was not done routinely
When I had my op the dietitian didn't even come to see me prior to being discharged. This made me a little anxious and I was told she would contact me by phone, to cut a long story short she didnt and I was left feeling lost and a little worried that I was doing something wrong!

In this instance this is where I thank all who helped and offered advice on this site, you've been a godsend xxx

After attending the Gravitas 'Listening' Event in Liverpool , I decided that not seeing a dietician until I was 6 months post op was really not good enough and went to the office and said as such!

The dietitian did fit me in and and reassured me when I was with her showing my food diary that I was doing well and made some suggestions to try to get over a few little problems I was having , which I was very grateful for

This was all I wanted...:sigh:
Some reassurance and advice, maybe the next time 'Gravitas' hold a listening event the Surgeons / Barriatric Fellows should attend !!!

congratulations cassie on such a big weightloss in such a short time. you must be really 'chuffed' with yourself. good luck with the rest of your wls journey xx

yes that is a fantastic weight loss you have achived so far, i really carnt understand the dietition not seeing you in hospital and then at your 3 months appointment good for you for speaking up as this is part of the package and they get paid good money for their services, i to was in murrayfield but i was lucky enough to see her befor i went home, but at my 3 months if i dont get to see her and need to i will remember this post so thanks and keep up the good work your doing. xxx

Well dun hun ur doin great x

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Back