• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

size 14

angiemason

i can't believe i am a size 14 in november i was 26/28 now i have two pairs of trousers and three skirts and a lovely dress for a wedding on saturday all size 14 and no elastic waists just buttons and zips :)
i almost cried it's been almost 26 yrs since i was this size i still need to lose about a stone and half but am just over 11 and half stone now so will be really happy to even get to ten and half even though it's slowing down a bit now it's not bothering me to wait :)
Good luck to all those who were like me 8 1/2 months ago waiting and worrying IT'S ALL WORTH IT :)

Well done Angie, that's absolutely brilliant.
I bet it's really turned your life around?
Hope you have a lovely time at the wedding.
Em xxxxx

Wow! Wow! And wow! Well done, what a transformation. You should be really proud of yourself :)

What fantastic news & amazing achievement. Have a great time.

wow ! 8 1/2 months....I bet you will look stunning at the wedding. Gives hope to those what are just starting out on our journey :)

Thanks eberyone xx
well ive painted my toenails first time ever :) made a bit of a mess because i struggle with the arthiritis but hey ho there's always nailvarnish remover :)
having my hair dyed tomorrow again first time ever :)
best of all i bought some tanning wipes and will NOT be wearing tights with my knee length dress (not ankle)coz my legs will be ok (hopefully ) to show :) :) :)

Show them legs eleven girl & wiggle those painted tootsies you've earned it!

Yeah I know feels funny & strange but on the other hand kinda great too woooooooh!

Brilliant resiults, well done! It's the best feeling in the world isn't it, when you realise how far you've come!! I was a size 30-32 eighteen months ago, now I'm a 16 - never thought I'd be slim again! i just wish I'd had it done years ago and not spent most of my life miserable and unhealthy! Keep up the good work, and if people reading this post are still undecided about surgery, it's so worth all the waiting and frustration, it will change your life!

well said snagglepuss if only we could have had it done years ago, but now we are costing the government money on the NHS its all a good idea now,after years of suffering and the pain of carrying the excess weight around,the sleep apnea,arthritis,bad back, oh and the humiliation from the name calling when you went out from the cheeky kids that lead to my depression and all this could have been avoided if only i had it done years ago
10 years out of work lost revenue in tax for the government i had a good job paid my taxes and Ni my total deductions were well over £100 p/w thats £5.200 p.a x 10=£52,000
now my op was £10,000 approx i have worked all my life and not had a penny in sick pay as my wife works so god know how much i paid in.
but to have had the op done all those years ago would have been better for every one not just me been able to get back to work in a job i loved, but to the government in revenue that i could have paid in.
some people say you eat to much but that's not always the case i was presently getting divorced lost my house and kids no help from anyone so food be came my best friend and drink all down hill from there doctors sees whats happening no help just got bigger and bigger they could have done something years ago but they don't i wish they could have
well rant over just wish they could have helped me then all them years ago

i used to rant at the doctor about alcoholics and druggies have help for addiction but we were just expected to help ourselves and why couldn't we be locked up for a while to start us off and have group sessions etc etc they keep saying on tv obesity is the biggest killer so why don't they do something before we get so big and unhealthy that they have to spend so much on operations and after care for two years,
Anyway that's my two penny worth :)

Fantastic!
Your latest profile photo is gorgeous. When I first came on here, you had a photo of you sitting in a garden? You look so different in your new pic. Gives me hope for my journey!
Em x

Back