• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Me, 14 months post op!

phatmomma

I hope this has worked.

Here is my pre op picture taken in May 2011 going to Wing Wah's for a birthday celebration. The other is me today, exactly 14 months post op!

What a difference a year makes :D:D:D

Attachments

• May 2011.jpg
    May 2011.jpg
    104.3 KB · Views: 126
  • 9 Aug 2011 at Clarks Village.jpg
    9 Aug 2011 at Clarks Village.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 132
Wow.............that is all xxx

WOW - you look amazing!!! Cant wait to be able to wear jeans! What an inspiration to all of us xxx

Whoo Whoo Julie!! looking great pretty lady.. Well done xx

You look fantastic and... there's loads of space bewtween your legs ( if you know what I mean )- skinny jean wearer!

Miss Tickle said:
You look fantastic and... there's loads of space bewtween your legs ( if you know what I mean )- skinny jean wearer!

Lol!
It's called 'the giggle gap' ;)
xXx

Lol there is space between my legs. Great for balancing me coffee in when i drive :)

I have worked hard recently for my losses and this picture my hubby took yesterday just showed me that if you want it bad enough, you can get it! Still another 42lb to go, and i'm going to try and get there. It's in my hands (or mouth) as they say!

wow...you look fab. Well done! and you keep going.....you must! x

you look great jules or should i say "HOTMOMMA" x

looking stunning! What a great job Phatmomma xx

In the last few days I've yet again doubted whether this op (or more the money for the op) is for me.....then I see a great photo like this and realise...HELL YEAH!!

Well done and thank you :)

You look absolutely fantastic!! I know you have had to work hard to get where you are ... but its evidently worth it!! Your hubby must think he has a new woman!!! :)

Hey not so phat
I have told you once this week how good you look .
Now can these posts stop as she will gain all the fat back.
ON HER HEAD:rotflmao:
and you know heads that swell have trouble going through doors ;)

Luvs ya momma

Back