• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Spire and gravitas

angiemason

well i'm not sure exactly what has happened but i phoned Murrayfield spire today to see if they have heard anything about my gall bladder removal and they said they are no longer dealing with Blackpool spire who originally sent me there for my DS so i have called them and they are no longer dealing with Gravitas who they said have disbanded due to managers falling out, so i will not be being seen by Mr Kerrigan ever again or Mr Mcaddum at Blackpool because they are setting up a new bariatrics team called Pheonix ? so i asked where does this leave me i have to go to my doctor ask them to refer me to Blackpool spire where a genereal surgeon can do it ..... I was told by Mr Kerrigan in Sept no one would want to touch it because of the way my insides are now and the gall bladder is so near to my new bits ? they said at Blackpool i can re apply for pct funding but that would take ages and they can't see any record that Mr Kerigan applied in sept when he told me he had GGGGRRRRRRRR i'm so fed up and not to say confused asked them to ring me back after they fuind out exactly what will happen with me :confused::mad::cry:

Back