• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

:-)

mayamoo

Five weeks post op today, losing weight from everywhere (even my fingers lol) down to a chin n a half, down almost two dress sizes, huge amount of wardrobe now fitting for the first time!

Long way to go but already best thing I have ever done :)

oh thats great to hear Mayo :) xxx

Its such a fab feeling isnt it, well done xx

Well done

Well dun ;)

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

thats fantastic well done x

Well done!!! Exciting times :D

Excellent news on weight loss. On a personal note how was your experiences with Mr Ackroyd as I see him next week - my first appointment

Mr Ackroyd is lovely, he asked which op I wanted and why, agreed with me gave me stats on it and co.formed he would do the op and confirmed waiting times - is it your pre op? That's the inly time i met him other than the op day itself - pre op lasts for three months x

I had the group session in January (would have had it in December but was up in the north east for christmas when appointment was) and this is the first meeting with him.

I'm guessing this is where I get advice on options available etc. Based on the fact I have a sweet tooth I am swaying towards the bypass but I guess he knows best.

Going by what you had to go through I could have my op in June woohoo.

Did you have yours in the Northern General or one of the private hospitals.

God knows how I am going to get back from there mind. Don't particularly fancy the train from Sheffield

Yeah I think you will pretty much decide on the op -bypass for me as sweet tooth, grazer and big meals ...exciting stuff!! I had mine at the Thornburg and they were fab fingers crossed for you too :)

Ps you need a lift there is no way you will be able to manage a train journey but heaps of time to figure that out x I think you will have your pre op about six weeks after meeting surgeon I'm sure mine came in the post like a week later

Fingers crossed will get lift sorted. Dread to think how much taxi would be

Back