• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

laurajlucy

This is the number of KG's I have lost since embarking on this WL journey!! :D:D And that includes a gain of nearly a stone in between!!
2 weeks post-op today and feeling grand, bar the dreaded periods rearing after over 5 years of none!! xxx

This is the number of KG's I have lost since embarking on this WL journey!! :D:D And that includes a gain of nearly a stone in between!!
2 weeks post-op today and feeling grand, bar the dreaded periods rearing after over 5 years of none!! xxx
oh god Kellie, ive not had a period for about 18 months or so, i dont want them back :(

oh god Kellie, ive not had a period for about 18 months or so, i dont want them back :(

I certainly had not missed them!! And believe me they have come back with avengence. Seems excess weight really does send our bodies crazy xx

I certainly had not missed them!! And believe me they have come back with avengence. Seems excess weight really does send our bodies crazy xx
im in my menopause now though, fingers crossed lol

Back