• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

3 Stone lighter. Survived Alton Towers x

laurajlucy

Yip from the start of this weightloss journey, I have now lost a total of 3 stones! :D:D
Now I just look fat instead of pregnant! Yay me hahaha. Was up and down throughout but getting my date at such short notice kicked me up the donkey. Since my op 3 weeks ago I have lost 1 stone 8lbs!
As a few of you know I ventured to Alton Towers last week. I was very careful the first day and only went on the Flume and Ghost train. Eating was not too difficult as the staff at the resort catered especially for me.
As I am a huge thrill seeker, I couldn't resist a few more ride day 2, and went on most that did not have an over head restriant. Took my time to see how everything felt in between thwm and I was great. Even ventured onto Oblivion. Naughty I know, but I judged my body and nearly a week later there has been no effect. xx

woop! thats great kellie, amazing weight loss!!! i cant wait to be obese :D

I've still got my photo from Oblivion a few years ago. Never seen such a look of terror on my face lol. Well done you!

Back