• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

18 and half pounds to target!

Nicola robinson

Well checking in once again. Since my op July 3rd 2012 my life has changed in oh! so many ways.

Life is very busy and surprisingly people want to talk to me. Not at me or even dismiss me as I was fat. Anybody else found this to be so.

I have now lost 8st 12.5lbs.The last few weeks I have found it a bit hard. I forget to drink fluids and this has made me not go to the loo. Even taking prune juice and senokot doesn't always work. But I am going to work hard from tomorrow, If I can loose another 3lbs I will be into another number bracket for my weight.

I recently went to London for the weekend with my hubby. It was amazing never been before. We got the train down and what a surprise I got. When I sat in the seat there was loads of room and the little pull down table actually pulled down with room to spare and did not rest on what was my cake shelf lol.

I remember be so scared and confused before my bypass and people on here were so kind and helpful and really helped me choose the path I am on now. So a very big thank you to all those who have helped, supported and inspered me to be were I am today :) xxx:D

Last edited:
Nicola we need your stats updating and get a picture on here as well as looking at what you have said you must only be around 10st. Wouldn't recognise you know from the girl I was in hospital with

Keep it up and it sounds like all is going well for you x

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Very inspiring and well done x

been asked to put pics on here we go hope I've done it right! :D

started off at 23st 2.5lbs and a size 30/32 at the moment 14st 4.5lbs and a size 16 target is 13st

Attachments

• P1010294.jpg
    P1010294.jpg
    498.5 KB · Views: 124
  • 31486_4734361431082_910973480_n.jpg
    31486_4734361431082_910973480_n.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 102
You look fabulous

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

thank you I feel great lots more energy life is good xx

Ahhhhh, thanks for giving us an update and sharing pics. You look fab and you sound happy! May you continue to enjoy ;) x x

Fabulous!!

Congrats on your loss - you look great :)

Back