• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

1st Target achieved and lost notes

pollybree

Well I hit my weight loss target and was all ready to be put on the list, and the baratric nurse said your notes are at another hospital so we will have to wait till they come back so the consultant can see you on the 19th June ARRRGHHHH!!

I have seen the dietician now too and she asked if I have any eating disorders, I have been honest and said yes when I was 18 and I am now 35 so she said it would not make a difference. Now I am all stressed that it WILL make a difference and they refuse my op?? I have been a star pupil and stuck to the weightloss guides and now I am wondering if its all been in vain. All I want to do now is have a macdonalds I am so stressed! On the plus side they said my op would be the 1st week of October all being well. Fingers and all toes crossed :(

Wow, that must be so stressful!!

I hope all is ok x

I've just got my date of 29th june (pencilled in, waiting for letter to be confirmed) after waiting nearly 2 year from July 2011 and being lost and had several appointments cancelled, so hope your journey now goes more smoothly

lindy62

Oh man that sucks I've got everything crossed for you, that you get your date with the consultant soon

Sent from my iPad using WLSurgery

Back