• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

19 weeks post op

cassiecat

Well here we are 19 weeks post op
smile.gif

My weight now 18st 2 lbs - 5lb loss from last week Yay x

I have know lost (since the begining of my journey including weight management) 6 stone and 12lbs
eek.gif

I am absolutley delighted and never thought I would ever lose this much weight
biggrin.gif

The road has been bumpy - with a few twists and turns added in - but saying that if it was all plain sailing then wouldn't life be boring!!

I have made some lovely new friends on my journey and feel happier now than I have in long time
smile.gif

I am looking forward to the rest of my journey / my life and I can quite honestly say that previous to the 2nd of December 2011 - that was never my outlook on life!

So for all those contemplating WLS - do it! Yes there are no gaurentees - we are all quite different in every respect - but I am so grateful to everyone who helped me get where I am today and I will do everything in my power to make sure this second chance works for me
thumbsupsmileyanim.gif
xx

Well done!!!

I have know lost (since the begining of my journey including weight management) 6 stone and 12lbs

You'll be joining the Century Club soon (7 st 2 lbs = 100 lbs) !!!

Woot! Woot! :D

Well done cassie, you have lost more than me at the same week, but i feel so happy for you - i know what you mean about feeling better looking forward, its so good to loose this weight. i look forward to catching you up hehe xxx

well done thats a great loss you must be very pleased.

Well done, your doing brilliant x

Back