• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

1st appointment brought forward!!!

Meggie

Woohoo..............bugging people does work. Sadly I missed out on the 30th of July but I now have my appointment on the 6th of August. Exactly a month today!! How exciting!!! I was so happy reading the email as I have had the shittest day EVER!! Things are looking up though!!!!

Such wonderful news!

That's great news! So pleased for you!

Lx

Thanks! Have updated my ticker thing!!!

Ooooh Lizzie Bee, not long til your op!! Hope all goes well!!! Remember to let us know how it all goes!!!

brilliant news meg x

Great news, pleased for you :)

Is it weird that I was excited about coming on here as I knew everyone would be so lovely!!! Thanks everyone!!

Thanks so much, Meggiemoo_d! The date does soon come around! Your turn will be here before you know it!

Lx

Thanks so much, Meggiemoo_d! The date does soon come around! Your turn will be here before you know it!

Lx

Ooooooooh I hope so!!! I'll feel so much closer once I'd had that appointment and heard what's what!!

Haha just mentioned my new date to my sister (who has been really resistant to everything so far) and she was really "helpful" and googled gyms in my area for me, and suggested Diet Coke. My cure is here so I won't be returning to the forum. I'll be thin before the week is out!! God, if only I'd known sooner!!!

No stealing my ideas now though ladies!!!!

Back