• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

1st day of pre op diet !!!

gaynor you have done so well thats fabbo !!! Ive never known anyone so determined to do this as you ! Xxxx

gaynor u have a brilliant attitude and this will work for you hunny x

Gaynor thats brillient, don't forget you also need normal fluids, the milk is food, the more you drink the better you flush out the unwanted materials around your liver :) If you constantly cannot manage the 3 pints then consider having one protien shake instead of the 3rd pint.

Yup Gaynor i am very well, eating better then ever, only a few twinges on the gallbladder but i know if i keep the fat content down to a minimum i am ok

Hiya
I am not a big milk fan either, can stand the stuff on its own. I dont think I ever managed the amount I was supposed to have either, so I wouldnt worry too much. You are making a really good start, and giving it your absolute best. By keeping up this determination, I am sure the surgeon will be more than happy with you. Take care and hang in there, like Liz says, you are really positive about this and have the right attitude, which is the biggest part of the challenge.

MNL:party0011:

Back