• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

ANY TIPS ON MILK YOGHURT DIET.......

samvann said:
Started my pre op diet yesterday and failed miserably :sigh:, so today is the day.....
has any one got any tips on spreading it out through the day, only allowed 3 pints milk and 2 yoghurts a day,
thanx for any help

sam x

I did the 4th week of my pre op similar to yours and used it for milky coffee and NAS crusha in milk. Then drank cups of tea with milk in whenever I felt I would want to eat. Then you have your yoghurts.

Keep your eyes in the prize and think of the good you are doing to help your op go smoothly. And to get the right mindset for post op. Good luck :) xxx

Started my pre op diet yesterday and failed miserably :sigh:, so today is the day.....
has any one got any tips on spreading it out through the day, only allowed 3 pints milk and 2 yoghurts a day,
thanx for any help

sam x

i used shape chocolate/caramel at 109 calories with 1/4 pint milk... shake well together.... makes a pint of light frothy yummy milk shake. loved it i am post op now... and still having one a day!! good luck

samvann said:
thanx fuffs doin bit better today x

My pleasure and well done. It gives you the best chance of success :)

Nice idea Kate :) xxx

I found that if I spaced 1 glass of milk every two hours with yogurts instead around noon and 2-3 pm that I wasn't as hungry. I hope it helps!

Keep at it as it is so worth it. I'm just coming to the end of my 2 week milk diet, same to yours but aloud 4 pints of milk and no yoghurt. The first few days are really tough, I'd say mentally more than anything but stick at it! by day 4 I felt so much better and found the rest not bad at all. I know pretty much everyone goes through the same and some people do it up to 6 weeks! You see results quickly and you feel really healthy by the time you are coming to the end and of course it means you get your surgery, the most important thing. Best of luck and keep using the forum to keep you strong! :) x

Back