• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Had my de-fill feel 100% better!

L0ckerz

Had my de-fill at Dolan Park today Can't believe how much 0.75 taken out can make you feel completely different! Feelin much better now so roll on the continuing weight loss! Xxx

So glad to hear you're feeling better :)

Glad you are feeling better. Sometimes that extra bit of fill is just not worth it...take it easy x :)

I agree flutterby it was my first fill and I just went with the advice of the nurse .. I had 4mls in at the time of my Op and she put me another 2mls in, everything has been stuck ever since ! ... Today I was supposed to be havin another fill following her advice but iv had 0.75 mils out n I feel so so much better for it! I couldn't eat any of the right stuff so have lived on mashed potato over the last couple of weeks ... Looking forward to eating veg and salad without it gettin really stuck and me being sick! X

Oh this is going to be like heaven for you now :). I have always counted calories, using the band as back up rather than relying purely on full restriction. I don't like pain...and I still like to be able to eat :8855: Enjoy xxx

Since my de-fill on Saturday iv lost 4lbs! Says alot doesn't it! I lost weight every week before my first fill, when I had my first fill I couldn't eat anythin except mush and stayed the same for 3 weeks until my de-fill now just from Saturday to today iv lost 4lbs! :D xxxx

go you :)

Im longing for my first fill LOL

LOckerz ... Sometimes less is more, if you know what I mean! Less restriction = more opportunity to eat more of the right foods to drop more of those pesky pounds!!! Verrrrry happy for you :D

Thanks flutterby I understand what you mean completely ! And yes ! I can't wait to see them horrid pounds disappear ! Xx

Back