• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

3 week post op / bodyshock

hope you're feeling a bit better today xx take care

hope you're feeling a bit better today xx take care

Hi Angie, no not feelng good again today, starte off all cold, been laying in the sofa... and now im all hot, just had my hot chocolate so to have my milk allowance and couldnt drink it all... i haven energy at all... im just hoping blows over soon as i hate it... i have no energy for anything x

i'm sorry you're not any better xx i cant wait to feel normal and have all this energy eveyone else seems to have xx let me know how you are :)

hey rayne xx just been reading in my wls for dummies book that we need water to regulate our body temperature.

so maybe you need to drink more fluids???

nic x

hey rayne xx just been reading in my wls for dummies book that we need water to regulate our body temperature.

so maybe you need to drink more fluids???

nic x

Thankyou Nichola, ive just come back from walk in medical centre again and they have said i could have a possible water infection. he said there was blood in my urine this time and a possible infection, so he has sent it off to the hospital so they can do a thouroughtest on it and see if i need some antibiotics... he has also rung my consultant and they have said to go in and see them on tuesday xx
Ive been struggling drinking water when i have had the shivers but a friend suggested i mae tea and put it in a flask so im not up and down.. so i have done that so hopefully i will get more fluids that way x

ive got a sports bottle with nas squash in, i keep it with me at all times and am constantly sipping from it, its good becasue it also has a measure on the side so i can keep an eye on what ive drunk, and know how much more ive got left.

really hope they get you sorted out before xmas :-(

nic xxx

Back