• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

2 1/2 weeks

imGunnaBeThin

Hey all I'm not trying to give anyone a fright but I have been sick for about 10 days now. All I do is throw up and s#*t. Lol sorry. All though I have lost 21 pounds and feel good about that I still feel yuckie. I'm doing well with my soft foods though everything has seemed to agree with me. I don't throw my food up only dry heve it sux anyways thought id update

doesnt sound good to me hun - have you spoke to your doctor? hope you get well soon x

when did you have your op? what op have you had? would be handy if you update your profile hunny so we can see your stats xxxx

what op you had?

sorry to hear your being sick lots, hope your feeling better soon xxx

hi hun, what op did you have? i can only speak from experience with the band, but i will try to help if i can.... it could be a bug also...hope you feel better soon x

Glad to say I'M ALL BETTER it must have been a bug. Well it sucked. I had a Gastric Bypass 2-7-11 it will be 3 weeks Monday. Also I am unable to update my profile as I have not posted enough sorry. Thanks for all the replys. I'm sooooooo glad I feel better.

Glad to say I'M ALL BETTER it must have been a bug. Well it sucked. I had a Gastric Bypass 2-7-11 it will be 3 weeks Monday. Also I am unable to update my profile as I have not posted enough sorry. Thanks for all the replys. I'm sooooooo glad I feel better.

i am so glad you are feeling better... and well done on your surgery, good luck on your new journey xx

Back