• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

2 days post op-gastric band

tracyt84

Hiya guys,I'm feeling fantastic today :) even managed to get my 2 year old dressed this morning and did some dishes,I also was able to sleep on both sides last night and slept like a baby! Think I maybe a bit constipated tho as feel abit bloated and haven't been able to go to the toiilet xx

Hello Tracy. I've only just joined and am still in the early stages of learning about the various procedures but I've had a couple of major operations and always end up constipated afterwards. It's nice to hear how quickly people can recover from their surgery.

tracyt84 said:
Hiya guys,I'm feeling fantastic today :) even managed to get my 2 year old dressed this morning and did some dishes,I also was able to sleep on both sides last night and slept like a baby! Think I maybe a bit constipated tho as feel abit bloated and haven't been able to go to the toiilet xx

I was 10 days before I went to the loo but saying that I take 2 dulcolax once a week now as otherwise would still struggle to go....not worth the belly ache

Hi Tracy, glad your feeling good. what type of things are you drinking? All the milk I have to drink is making me feel sick.

Hi,how r u feeling?I'm drinking lots of water,milkshake,cuppasoups and bovril xx

Hi I had my band 3 days before you. Iv had to go on to purreed lentil soup. I just can't seem to fill my self. Hope your well. Xx

Try the thicker soups versus cup a soups, it helps when you can move onto custard etc

Sent from my iPad using WLSurgery

Is it the powdered milkshake stuff? Im feeling okay, feel really bloated so quite sore and my back aches a bit

No I've been buying crusha or yazoo milkshakes I do feel quite hungry tho x

Oh yeah didn't think of yop! Will have to get some of that,what else have u tried drinking?

Ive tried some ice lollies and actimel. I physically cannot drink any more milk it makes me feel so sick. I also tried some cuppa soup and orange juice

Back