• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

2 weeks post op! and alrdy munched

laydee_camz

can any1 tells me what happens if u munch? i only ad my band on the 07/05/10 and today i ad a pack of crisps what will happen! it was a big bag to ! i dont feel sick or anthin! does dis mean my band ent gonna work??

Initially, after you grab a bag of crisps, a big one, the lightning bolt flashes down from heaven and initially paralyses you then you feel all funny and repentant and promise never to do it again :)

Or

You just feel guilty and learn that a band is a tool not a cure :)

Oh, and welcome :)

Cam is that you? I'm gonna tell you off girl lol.....

Seriously now, you know you've been a naughty girl! Throw the rest of your crisps in the bin, turn to a good clothes website and look at all the smaller clothes you are so gonna fit into because you are not eating crisps n stuff anymore xxx

Ooh Dotty you should see me with my Trev..... He's a cowering wreck, mind he loves every minute of it lol xx

He does, (psst Lisa does too, she publically announced on facebook she loves me lol)....

Seriously though we digress... Cam you know you went for this op because you want to lose the weight...

Eating crisps is not the way forward. I know your fed up cos you're on soup n slop and want to be chewing but its not for long hun! Only another week or so and then you move on a level... The band like the bypass is only going to work if you help it, it's a tool not a cure hun xxxx

Now come on, you can do it!!!!

p.s. Lisa am loving your signature xx

1st off a very big Welcome to you!!!! but Wow! Wow! and a double Wow! get them in the bin girl before you start exploring other naughty`s. But at least your being honest thats the main thing. Ive come to the conclusion if I buy stuff that ime not surpose to eat its a bigger torment. So the answer is dont buy them in Lol Gail x

thanks guys and yes julie its me :-((((((! i fort i was ment to feel sick if i ad stuff tho they went down quit easyyyyyyy dissapointeddddd! altho i gotta admit i neva feel hungry

thanks guys and yes julie its me :-((((((! i fort i was ment to feel sick if i ad stuff tho they went down quit easyyyyyyy dissapointeddddd! altho i gotta admit i neva feel hungry

Well maybe you were lucky this time... Now don't be nibbling again girl, especially when you aren't hungry lol xx

Back