• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

2 weeks post op

Raynebubble

Just thought I would share with you my 2 week post op weight.

I am now 21 stone woohoo which is less that what i was at weight watchers 2 years ago.

Can i just ask peeps, after the two week post op time how often do you weigh yourselves? i was thinking of doing it every month from now on..what do you think?

Well done Rayne :) I think once a month is a great idea, go you :) xxx

I weigh once a week. but I intend to weight once a month after christmas

Hi Wendy thankyou for your reply,
I hope you dont mind me asking, but after you did your pureed and soft stages...did you find going on to 'normal' foods daunting.. ie not know how much to have or what to have to eat? and how are you feeling now? xx

As I live so far from my nearest support group I use my weight watchers meeting as my support group & weigh in each week. Until recently I haven't owned scales at home so going gives me a controlled focus & although what I eat isn't quite the pro-points plan I enjoy the group & the focus & support it gives me.

:) Well done Rayne, your post just *screams* happiness. It is so lovely to see.

Keep up the good work, take baby steps towards the new you and you'll be even more of a babe soon!

thankyou everyone xxx

Hi Wendy thankyou for your reply,
I hope you dont mind me asking, but after you did your pureed and soft stages...did you find going on to 'normal' foods daunting.. ie not know how much to have or what to have to eat? and how are you feeling now? xx

Yes I was terrified of how much and what I would be able to eat.
I didn't eat out in case I was sick or dumped.
In fact I am still very careful as I still dump on silly things (eg.Latte) I try not to eat within an hour if I am going out anywhere especially when I am going to be driving.

Just relax and take your time over eating. The more you worry the worse it is

Well done hun, that's great. I can't resist weighing everyday! I could never go a month. In fact, hubby bought me new scales to go in the downstairs loo too!!

Well done hun, that's great. I can't resist weighing everyday! I could never go a month. In fact, hubby bought me new scales to go in the downstairs loo too!!

haha i dont think i can go a month either... my scales are in my bedroom!! i think i will do it every week but write it down every two weeks...and then peeps will get fed up with me on here.... 4 weeks post op....6 weeks post op...8 weeks.....356 weeks lol.. i will need another profile !!

Back