• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

2 weeks post op

lg2012

Ok so I'm 2 weeks post op and doing well ... Pain has gone now which is great but still not eating loads just wanted to make sure that's ok. Started purée stage today and having some baby food just can't eat much as get so full up. I had the sleeve which I guess is what is ment to happen but just wanted too make sure as I worry about everything.
Thanks all and hope everyone is keeping well.
Xx

I am still getting thru stage 1. It is still tough fore to get liquids down and I'm still hurting from where they had the drainage tube.

My wounds are healing well. No drainage tube so no problems there.
I am also struggling with the volume of liquid. I try to sip constantly but then when I try to eat a yogurt I am full. Not sure I am having enough protein but can only do what I can do. Have my follow up on the 5th March so will find out then if I am deficient in anything.
xx

I just went to my one week appt and I lost 14 pounds. I am now on puree food s which is better than just liquid but I cant seem to eat the full 4 ozs. Im still working on it

Yes I am extremely happy. Now im able to get liquids down but hard to eat 4 oz. Of food. I go to the dr next week and will let you know how much ive lost

Back