• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

2 weeks post-op

Trim T

Hi everyone, well, it's been a while but i'm back.

Had my tt on 6th jan and i'm more or less back to normal now. Slight swelling on the left side but no discomfort or crouch.

I've been by myself with my 18 month old daughter all week, and we've managed the school run just fine.

my scar is looking great, i'm really pleased with the results so far!

xx

Hi everyone, well, it's been a while but i'm back.

Had my tt on 6th jan and i'm more or less back to normal now. Slight swelling on the left side but no discomfort or crouch.

I've been by myself with my 18 month old daughter all week, and we've managed the school run just fine.

my scar is looking great, i'm really pleased with the results so far!

xx

Ahhh that's brilliant hun! Would love to see the pics. Glad to hear you've coped well with the littluns. That was one of your major concerns wasn't it.
xx

Wow that is good stuff with looking after the little ones so quick after, i think if i amn lucky enough to get a TT, that would be my main concern. Really does look good the way you have all been up and about so quick after the op, does paint a very good picture. Hope things are going well for you and all swelling is slowly going down xx

Hi poppy, yeah i was really worried about not being able to pick my daughter up. But it's been fine, we're walking to the school and back now too, which is actually helping to reduce the swelling.

Kezzack, i'm sure you'd be fine. My daughter is 18 months and i needed help for the first 2 weeks, but we've coped fine since.

oooooh i can't wait to go bikini shopping for my hols in June!!!

xxxx

I haven't taken any after pics yet.... don't know why, just haven't got round to it yet.

Back