• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Fed up with pain almost 6 weeks post op

Oh poor you

Best of luck today, I really hope they find the source of the pain XX

Good luck hope all goes well

Hi everyone
Just a quick update on things.... I came home yesterday after my laparoscopy on Monday. The surgeon found and divided lots of adhesions I had inside :-( Still in lots of pain due to surgery but hoping this has now solved my constant discomfort post bypass. I will keep you posted, fingers crossed x

good news hope the recovery speeds up x

Am so pleased to hear you are home and hopefully got the reason for the pain sorted take care n get yourself a long recovery so you will be fit and healthy to enjoy your weightloss, xx

At least you have an answer hunni , let's hope things get better from here on xx

pinklady130868 said:
Hi everyone
Just a quick update on things.... I came home yesterday after my laparoscopy on Monday. The surgeon found and divided lots of adhesions I had inside :-( Still in lots of pain due to surgery but hoping this has now solved my constant discomfort post bypass. I will keep you posted, fingers crossed x

Glad they have finally found out what was causing you so much grief! Did they say why these adhesions occurred? Are they common with the bypass surgery? Will that be it now or will you have to have follow up treatment?

Glad ur home n on the mend Hun x

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Glad to hear that they have found what the problem was - wishing you a speedy recovery. You will feel like a new person once you are pain free:)

i hope for your sake this is the end to your pain nightmare,
heres to you getting on with this journey pain free.
best whishes. xxxxxx

Back