• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

2014 Sleevies Food Diary/s

B egg yolk, 1/2 slice of toast & lurpak light
L M&S prawns & sweet chilli dip 1/2 packet
S other half
T M&S kids chicken korma and rice 1/2 the meal - first time for rice and incredibly filling
1785ml

B- readybrek and a banana
L-1/2 wholemeal turkey salad sandwich
D- mini roast dinner, mash,chicken, Yorkie pud
Broccoli carrots and gravy
S- sainsburys be good tirimasu
S- baby bell light, 6 grapes
Good liquid intake

Weekly weight in this morning so down another 2.5 lbs which brings me to a 50lb loss, exactly half way to my medical goal. Happy Lesley today!

Wow, well done Matra :)

B- I've eaten! Proud of me. 8am 1/2 slice toast & marmite with 2 tbsp beans. I really can feel tight restriction on a morning.
For work I've packed:
S Graze flapjack
L- smoked salmon salad
D- small pancake with philly and a few bits of a scotch one with maple syrup
S- cashews

Last edited:
Hi smallerme, well done on eating this morning. I find that I also have greater restriction in the morning. For me I have found if I take a drink as soon as I wake up it seems to ease things and then I can go ahead and have my brekkie half an hour later x

Yesterday - felt hungry all day and craved food, so a few slipups:
B - small bowl sultana bran ss milk
S - 1 choc and nut cookie, 1 banana
L - 4 finncrisp with soft cheese, turkey pieces
1 cup a soup 1 pack walkers chicken crisps(full fat - naughty)
S - another cookie :sigh:
D - low low ready meal, 1 small glass red wine
S - go ahead fruit bar.

Not the best day, but I guess when I compare it to pre surgery its not that bad.
Will do better today

Wow, well done Matra :) B- I've eaten! Proud of me. 8am 1/2 slice toast & marmite with 2 tbsp beans. I really can feel tight restriction on a morning. For work I've packed: S Graze flapjack L- smoked salmon salad S- actimel drink It's pancake day so I'll be making them for tea. I'll probably have 1/2 one with mushroom filling or philly & smoked salmon.

What stage are you on? I love pancakes but not sure if I should try one... :/ x

Kirsty

Attachments

• image-206204398.jpg
    image-206204398.jpg
    357.1 KB · Views: 21
I love your cup Kirsty! Mine are slightly smaller lol

So I said I'd join and then haven't posted anything. I suppose that's because my days are still consisting of water, tea and soup, not to mention slimfast after slimfast after slimfast!

Did anyone else have a weight loss stall 3 and 4 weeks post op? I lost 3kg in week 1 and 4kg in week 2, week 3 I lost 1kg, and it's looking like I'll have lost nothing 4 weeks post op!

Hi smallerme, well done on eating this morning. I find that I also have greater restriction in the morning. For me I have found if I take a drink as soon as I wake up it seems to ease things and then I can go ahead and have my brekkie half an hour later x

I'm finding if I drink first thing I'm not eating until 11-12ish which is why I tried it the other way around this morning. I think it's partly timing, 3 kids and work but still on weekends/days off it's the same. It may be just habit. I'm going to see if tweaking it this way works.

I'm almost 5mths out so able to tolerate most things now. Definitely wouldn't have been able to do pancake at your stage :)

Ahh understandable then.. I'm just feeling grumpy at not being allowed a pancake lol even KFC and mcdonalds haven't bothered me this much! I'm going to have a bit of porridge with Nutella for supper as I'm feeling starving and don't feel like I've eaten that much today... Xx

Kirsty

I'm finding if I drink first thing I'm not eating until 11-12ish which is why I tried it the other way around this morning. I think it's partly timing, 3 kids and work but still on weekends/days off it's the same. It may be just habit. I'm going to see if tweaking it this way works.

It's all about trial and error with these new tums eh! Hope you manage to get to a 'comfortable' routine soon x

Kirsty, nutella porridge sounds lovely!! Do you feel hungry a lot after the sleeve? xx

Kirsty, nutella porridge sounds lovely!! Do you feel hungry a lot after the sleeve? xx

I've had a few occasions where I feel hungry.. Today ima tad more hungry than normal, but I've just got in to bed and started to feel sad... So it could just be my mood.. And I've had very little fluids today, so that won't be helping!! X

Kirsty

Will post my food intake tomorrow, tired and feeling low so off to bed! Xx

Kirsty

So I said I'd join and then haven't posted anything. I suppose that's because my days are still consisting of water, tea and soup, not to mention slimfast after slimfast after slimfast! Did anyone else have a weight loss stall 3 and 4 weeks post op? I lost 3kg in week 1 and 4kg in week 2, week 3 I lost 1kg, and it's looking like I'll have lost nothing 4 weeks post op!

Yes a little later. I lost around 10kg weeks 1-4 1kg week 5 and nothing since I'm week 7 now. So fed up its unreal :'(

Yesterday B- eggs Benedict from weatherspoons 1/3 muffin, 1 poached egg, ham, hollandaise sauce and rocket
L- M&S tandoori calamari and prawns with yogurt mint dip
D- pancake, desert spoon of ice cream , 1 tbs Nutella and strawberries
S- 2 malteaster mini bunnies
S-costa vanilla skinny latte

Back