• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

2019 surgeons list

Sarnie

Parsnip

Sarnie

I’ve got a new date! I was originally supposed to have surgery on 21st Jan but it got cancelled. I’ve now been booked in for Monday 25th March. Fingers crossed they don’t cancel over the weekend.
That's good news and not long to wait now, how exciting, got everything crossed for you x

Parsnip

I’ve got a new date! I was originally supposed to have surgery on 21st Jan but it got cancelled. I’ve now been booked in for Monday 25th March. Fingers crossed they don’t cancel over the weekend.

All updated. Hope everything goes well xx

Parsnip

Sarnie

Parsnip

Last edited:

Sarnie

Parsnip

Last edited:

Sarnie

I had to check... I thought I was losing my mine. Apparently just keen lol
You're too organised, compared to me, there is none lol. Your mind is safe, mine in the other hand.....x

Parsnip

You're too organised, compared to me, there is none lol. Your mind is safe, mine in the other hand.....x
I used to be super organised... Now I mainly live in chaos lol

Bling Babe

Glad you posted though because it reminded me to wish @Almondenco good luck too ! Xx

Sarnie

bex.wils

I thought I'd start a little thread so we can keep track of who's expecting to get a date soon. I know a few of us are expecting to hear something soon to help my sleep deprived brain to keep track I thought I would be nice to have a little place where we could update other than personal diaries.

Edited to add list here to make it easier to check

January
14th - Emma1504 and Tw-g17

February
11th - Awalsh90
12th - LotusFlowerBomb

March
12th - Tanyag1989
13th - Need2Slim
22nd - Mollypop (revision)
25th - Almondenco

April
10th - Okiegirl
23rd - MariaMaria83

May

June

July

August

September

October

November

December
Hi there, my conversion from band to MGB is booked for 16th April with Dr Chris in Belgium.
I can’t wait!!!
Rebecca