• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

2019 surgeons list

annnnnnnd.... I got cancelled :(

The lady sitting next to me also got cancelled for the 3rd time so gutted for her. I was more looking forward to having 2 weeks off from work haha!

Hi there, my conversion from band to MGB is booked for 16th April with Dr Chris in Belgium.
I can’t wait!!!
Rebecca

Added you to the list x

The lady sitting next to me also got cancelled for the 3rd time so gutted for her. I was more looking forward to having 2 weeks off from work haha!

Oh no. That sucks! When will you get a new date?

Oh no I’m gutted for you really I am, I was also cancelled last minute but got my surgery 1 week later so fingers crossed for you xxx

Oh no! So sorry for you, that sucks big time :mad:

I’ve got a new date for 11th April so fingers crossed this is it!
Thank god it's not too long to wait, when though it must be frustrating for you. Fingers crossed for the 11th for you x

Hun, can you add me please 16th April :bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance:

Is it weird seeing your name on there?
Very weird, I'm still not believing it. You did spell my name wrong though :p so I'm only half there ha ha x

Very weird, I'm still not believing it. You did spell my name wrong though :p so I'm only half there ha ha x
I don't know what you're talking about *Whistles*
I didn't get any sleep again last night and I'm full of the kids lurgy, be nice to me!

You are forgiven,bless ya, one day you'll get a good nights sleep I'm sure, might be another 10 years time, but it will come ha ha x

Back