• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

2019 surgeons list

Yay Sarnie you've got a date!!!!!! :bunnydance: I'm so excited for you .
Lots more dates popping up on the list too which is fantastic let the count downs begin.
Hi Shelly, I just commented on your other post hun.
Yes I did, thanks, woo hoo! When is your next appointment? x

Hi Shelly, I just commented on your other post hun.
Yes I did, thanks, woo hoo! When is your next appointment? x

I've replied back on the other thread too could of just popped it here may have been a little easier.........really must start my own diary but don't really come on too much....... on the plus side it might encourage me pick up my post numbers as I think I've read some where that when you reach 100 posts you can see bronze diaries not sure how true that is but got to be worth a try.
Like I said in the other post I'm a little in limbo at the mo just waiting to hear back if my funding is going to be approved I've been signed off of tier 3 so no appointment to aim for at the mo but I'll keep you posted when I hear x

So glad to see you got your date Sarnie! When you get to this point, it really does start to go quickly.

I've replied back on the other thread too could of just popped it here may have been a little easier.........really must start my own diary but don't really come on too much....... on the plus side it might encourage me pick up my post numbers as I think I've read some where that when you reach 100 posts you can see bronze diaries not sure how true that is but got to be worth a try.
Like I said in the other post I'm a little in limbo at the mo just waiting to hear back if my funding is going to be approved I've been signed off of tier 3 so no appointment to aim for at the mo but I'll keep you posted when I hear x

It is 100 posts I believe. You can also bump your posts a bit by posting on the game threads although the forum isn't overly active ATM.

It is 100 posts I believe. You can also bump your posts a bit by posting on the game threads although the forum isn't overly active ATM.
Thats an idea thanks hun x I'll have a little search and see what I can find......... if everyone starts receiving lots of notification that I'm commenting on game forums it'd just a crazy lady trying to get access to bronze diaries :bolt:

Thats an idea thanks hun x I'll have a little search and see what I can find......... if everyone starts receiving lots of notification that I'm commenting on game forums it'd just a crazy lady trying to get access to bronze diaries :bolt:
We've all done it lol x

Ok hun, I think that sounds about right for the bronze diaries, but I can't really remember and not sure what is happening with the admin on here at the mo. You really should start a diary, then you can keep it all in one place. Keep us posted though x

So glad to see you got your date Sarnie! When you get to this point, it really does start to go quickly.
Thanks Okie, it feels a little crazy now lol x

Ok hun, I think that sounds about right for the bronze diaries, but I can't really remember and not sure what is happening with the admin on here at the mo. You really should start a diary, then you can keep it all in one place. Keep us posted though x
Yes I'll keep you all posted no worries.
I'll keep trying with the posting thing and see how it go. Then start one in bronze diaries x

I feel like you need to start charging me an admin fee cause I’ve had another date change! Now booked in for this Thursday, 4th April.
All done!

Yes I'll keep you all posted no worries.
I'll keep trying with the posting thing and see how it go. Then start one in bronze diaries x
OK good luck hun x

I feel like you need to start charging me an admin fee cause I’ve had another date change! Now booked in for this Thursday, 4th April.
Wow, fingers and everything else crossed for you that this is it this time x

Yes Bex I am. Are you excited?
I’m starting wed as we are out celebrating tomoro night i’ll use it as my last supper too. I’m so excited it’s unbelievable. I’ve is a few wobbles over the weekend. I have a 5 year old gastric band that’s being removed and it’s just annoying. My leggings are now hurting as thats where they sit!! Obviously never been this big with my band so it’s fat on top and then waistband! Just cannot wait to feel back to my normal self. 5 stone to go to get back to that xx

Back