• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

2019 surgeons list

Thank you Sarnie. Im doing ok. Yesterday was grim but feel so much better today. Treatment in the belguim hospital has been very good. Im just waiting to get discharged to the hotel
Glad all went well hun and you're feeling better today, hope you have a good journey home x

Just to let you know I got cancelled again. This is getting a bit silly now :(
Oh no, I could cry for you, that's so unfair :(:(:(. Big hugs xx

Just to let you know I got cancelled again. This is getting a bit silly now :(

I'm so sorry that it's happened yet again! I think at this point I'd run into the OR and chain myself to the operating table until they sorted something out!

@Chez one I've added you here (see first page for the most update list)

I'm finally on the list!

Fantastic! Congrats @Parsnip!

I'm currently waiting to see Dr Jumbulingham and the anaesthetist. My surgery will be somewhere between 1 and 5. Still not nervous.

Fantastic! Congrats @Parsnip!

I'm currently waiting to see Dr Jumbulingham and the anaesthetist. My surgery will be somewhere between 1 and 5. Still not nervous.
How are you not nervous???
What time did you get to the hospital?

How are you not nervous???
What time did you get to the hospital?

I have no idea. I think it's mainly that I just am ready to be done with it. Besides, I know I'm in good hands so there's nothing to worry about. :)

I have no idea. I think it's mainly that I just am ready to be done with it. Besides, I know I'm in good hands so there's nothing to worry about. :)
Great attitude x

I'm finally on the list!
I'm gonna ask you the same question you asked me. Doesn't it seem weird seeing your name on the list now?

I'm gonna ask you the same question you asked me. Doesn't it seem weird seeing your name on the list now?
It was super weird typing it lol

Sorry to leave folks hanging. Surgery went well but I've been conked out since yesterday afternoon. I'm sore and very tired but I've managed drink quite a bit of water and keep it down, which is a good thing.

Sorry to leave folks hanging. Surgery went well but I've been conked out since yesterday afternoon. I'm sore and very tired but I've managed drink quite a bit of water and keep it down, which is a good thing.
Yay welcome to the losers bench...the beginning of the rest of your life, hope your comfortable, now just rest and sip,sip,sip xxxx

Glad to hear everything went well x

Im about a 2-3 on the pain scale and since yesterday I've managed to drink nearly 3 of the 750ml jugs they put bear your bed. I'm wondering if I had a transfusion though. I've got a cannula that I didn't have before as well as two in my left. Guess I'll find out later what that's about.

Back