• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

2019 surgeons list

Sarnie

I’m starting wed as we are out celebrating tomoro night i’ll use it as my last supper too. I’m so excited it’s unbelievable. I’ve is a few wobbles over the weekend. I have a 5 year old gastric band that’s being removed and it’s just annoying. My leggings are now hurting as thats where they sit!! Obviously never been this big with my band so it’s fat on top and then waistband! Just cannot wait to feel back to my normal self. 5 stone to go to get back to that xx
I'm excited and nervous, trying hard not to over think things. Won't be long now and you'll be back to where you want to be. Good luck with everything x

Parsnip

Hope everything went well today Emma x

OkieGirl

Welp, I feel like a div because I posted the following on @Maria61 's thread simply because I saw a 19 in the title! Oops!

So this time next week I will either be on the table or (hopefully) in recovery. That's such a strange thought. I'm doing alright on the milk diet, so no problems there. I've pretty much gotten everything together and wrapped up at work now and I'm looking forward to my mom and sister arriving on Monday. The next few days are going to absolutely fly by.
Richie is, however, starting to show signs of uncertainty over what's to come. He's obviously worried about the surgery itself, but he says that it's the unknown afterwards that bothers him and has said that he is scared that this is going to really change me beyond the weight. I don't know how to respond to this apart from try to reassure him. I know for a lot of people that are my size they tend to hide away from the world in many ways, but I've never let my weight hold me back in that respect so I can't imagine that changing too much. When I try to find out exactly what's bothering him, he can't really seem to put his finger on it.

Sarnie

Welp, I feel like a div because I posted the following on @Maria61 's thread simply because I saw a 19 in the title! Oops!

So this time next week I will either be on the table or (hopefully) in recovery. That's such a strange thought. I'm doing alright on the milk diet, so no problems there. I've pretty much gotten everything together and wrapped up at work now and I'm looking forward to my mom and sister arriving on Monday. The next few days are going to absolutely fly by.
Richie is, however, starting to show signs of uncertainty over what's to come. He's obviously worried about the surgery itself, but he says that it's the unknown afterwards that bothers him and has said that he is scared that this is going to really change me beyond the weight. I don't know how to respond to this apart from try to reassure him. I know for a lot of people that are my size they tend to hide away from the world in many ways, but I've never let my weight hold me back in that respect so I can't imagine that changing too much. When I try to find out exactly what's bothering him, he can't really seem to put his finger on it.
It is strange hun, I feel really calm about it at the moment,, milk is a doddle at the moment for me too. We've waited so long for it it seems surreal.
I hear a lot of partners go through that sort of thought process, I think its just the unknown that's scary and it brings out their insecurities too. I'm sure he'll be fine, you both will have to adjust to your new life x

Sarnie

Sarnie

Thank you Sarnie :) Hopefully this time it happens!
In really hope so hun, I've got everything crossed for you. Let us know as soon add you feel up to it, I'll be waiting patiently :)
How are you feeling? x

Parsnip

I did wonder if you had posted in the wrong place or not lol

Parsnip

Good luck for tomorrow (technically today) Almondenco xx

Almondenco

In really hope so hun, I've got everything crossed for you. Let us know as soon add you feel up to it, I'll be waiting patiently :)
How are you feeling? x

I’m quite excited (can’t sleep now) but I’m hesitant to be too optimistic in case they cancel. I was saying the other day that I won’t believe it’s happening until they stick a knife in me!

@Almondenco good luck for tomorrow hun :) x

Thank you! :)

Good luck for tomorrow (technically today) Almondenco xx

Thanks! xx

Bling Babe

My OH is quite a private person but I’m sure that what he is feeling is normal, I ask later to try to find out though, it is life changing but in a really positive way. I’m glad your doing well on the milk xx

slimkim

Just to let you know I got cancelled again. This is getting a bit silly now :(

So sorry to see this. This situation sucks. I hope you get your surgery soon.x

Parsnip

Oh no. That sucks. Have they given you another appointment yet?

Bling Babe

I’m so so so sorry for you, that’s just so unfair on you, I really don’t know what to say to make you feel better. Sending big cyber hugs to you xx