• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

2019 surgeons list

Happy Parsnip today, I managed to drop into the 20s x

Good luck today @Nims

Hey guys

Brand new to the site and can see that this thread has been running for a while

Can I ask if the ladies that were awaiting surgery at the beginning of the thread have actually had it yet?

Trying to judge actual waiting times

I'm currently on the list at heartlands

Any comments and help would be greatly appreciated

Parsnip, I’m scared lol excited, but scared. It’s been a crazy week already, my partner caught a throat infection and I’ve been avoiding him like the plague, luckily I was working all week until today so didn’t spend much time with him and dettoled the whole house everyday when I got home. Thought I had the beginnings of ear ache yesterday so was gutted but I woke up today feeling fab and 100% sure I haven’t got anything so I’m now trying to get my organising head on and get everything sorted. Have a doctors appointment to see if they might give me a little something to calm me down on Friday morning for the drive up to Dundee cause I’m a big baby and will be a nervous mess lol xxx
I think it’s only natural for you to feel nervous, I feel completely fine at the moment but I can reassure you it will be a different story when I’m having the procedure done xxx

Back