• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

27th july Dolan park?

Bella you've done fantastic by the sounds of it! I can't wait to get into the swing of things roll on the 27th I say! Xxx

1000 cal diet .. So you can eat whatever you like under that? I've been told I can only have 2 meals a day so either breakfast and lunch ect... N all I can have is chicken or white fish or quorn and green vegetables, water and sugar free jelly or clear broth made with oxo cubes and water and if it's not on the list I can't have it lol ... All I want is a Yorkshire puddin hahaha ! Xx

Yes a 1000 cal a day, I cook and make big soups, well its a lot of water, but I tricks me I am full. I have losed weight already. a few pound. Its day four. Excited about the op now. its the 26th. may see you there.

Hi, I am at Dolan Park on 27th being banded by Mr Sigurdsson, not really started proper milk pre op diet yet - tried to do 1000 calorie and lost 6 lb so far, that was before a bit of a do today involving some food I would otherwise not have eaten. I am starting pre op diet properly tomorrow... our paths may cross :) How are you feeling and have you started pre op yet??
x

queenofbelfastcity said:
Hi, I am at Dolan Park on 27th being banded by Mr Sigurdsson, not really started proper milk pre op diet yet - tried to do 1000 calorie and lost 6 lb so far, that was before a bit of a do today involving some food I would otherwise not have eaten. I am starting pre op diet properly tomorrow... our paths may cross :) How are you feeling and have you started pre op yet??
x

Yeah iv started my Pre op diet today is day 3 and I'm hungry grumpy and cold lol! I'm allergic to diary so I couldn't do that one, how long did THG tell you that you had to do the Pre op diet for ? Xx

mimi1234 said:
Yes a 1000 cal a day, I cook and make big soups, well its a lot of water, but I tricks me I am full. I have losed weight already. a few pound. Its day four. Excited about the op now. its the 26th. may see you there.

Yes mimi might see you as your coming out and I'm going in ! Exciting stuff ! Xx

I thought it was 2 weeks if I thought I could get away with one week I would lol! Haha you must have a lower BMI than mine I'd imagine actually I don't know what they go on lol! Xx

Back