• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Anyone else at Dolan Park 27th Sept?

Meggie moo

Just wondered if anyone else out there is at Dolan Park 27th September?:wave_cry:

at dolan park but on 16th september

Will also be at dolan park but 11 days before you. very much looking forward to it but also very nervous. Scared to death truth be told but very much needing it. What treatment are you having.

Will also be at dolan park but 11 days before you. very much looking forward to it but also very nervous. Scared to death truth be told but very much needing it. What treatment are you having.

Hi mummykcb I'm getting banded, just paid the bill so guessing its really happening lol still 3 weeks to go and not yet started milk diet blurgh - I see you having a rough time with the pre op diet. I too have fibromyalgia along with lupus and rheumatoid arthritis so intered to see how it goes for you x

Keep at the diet it will be soooo worth it x

Paula

Hi there! I'm booked in for a gastric band at Dolan Park on 22nd October, so a month behind you. How are you feeling about it? My surgeon is Mr Super, who's yours?

I've just signed up on this forum as feeling a little bit overwhelmed by it all. Thought it'd be good to 'meet' some people who can share their wisdom!

Hi Gemby

I'm trying my hardest not to think about it - really hard though lol buying bits and pieces that others recommended on here, just wish it was here and over and done with lol

I've got Mr Sigurdsson - some really gt reviews for Mr Super x

Have you got far to come?

Paula x

ladies you are in good hands with THG dolan park.Mr sig is great we all worry about the same things,will i wake up,will it work for me,will i be the one to suffer really badly.it will be fine .just dont forget to get peppermint cordial and windeze.have the cordial warm it is great for the wind and swing those arms.good luck to all of you.see you on the losers bench........

Hi. Just joined. My op is hopefully going ahead end of nov.But I'm borderline on bmi. If I'm over 50,what happens then?(going to see the nurse nxt wk) so edgy about my bmi,let alone the procedure!! Any helpful suggestions please??

SamAnne what procedure are you considering?

I'm travelling up from Suffolk so a bit of a journey but not as bad as it could be! I basically need to lose half my body-weight to be a healthy BMI so quite a hill to climb... Are you doing the milk/yogurt diet before your surgery? I think that's what I'll be doing for two weeks. Not far off for you now Paula =)

Gemby I was told I could do slim fast for a week with low cal low fat meal but tried one yesterday and nearly threw it back up it was gross blurgh!! So think I will be doing milk and yogurt diet at least I know I like them

Back