• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Day One of pre op diet

p_relf

Well guys, it's day one.... Not going too badly. I had a milky coffee for breakfast, coffee at a meeting, lots of water, milky coffee for lunch, then will have a yogurt for my tea, followed by a milky coffee before bed. Being banded at Dolan Park with THG on the 30th. Watch this space! Getting my partner to take the before photos later :)

Sent from my iPad using WLSurgery

I start weds x good luck

Thx just had a mug of hot oxo.... Didn't taste bad! Good luck when u get to urs! :)

I'm saving my oxo for supper. I have my pre op tomorrow, so it's only water after that. Stick to it, it will be worth it in the end :)

Good luck to you :) brings back memories of a few weeks ago for me lol

Hey! I started day one today as well, I am doing a different diet from you and am feeling quite anxious about it. I am motivated and know I will see great results but its difficult to change the habits of a lifetime!

Well started my pre- op diet today, piddling like a race horse lol but other than that not too bad but then not hit lunch time yet :)

How are you getting on?

Thanks guys. Yeah day 3 nearly over and doing ok. I was a bit low in mood yesterday but better today. Not really feeling hungry. But already bored of milk. Can't wait till I can go onto soup. And I am weeing for England... It's not good. Having to leave mid meeting's to wee.... Ha ha :)

Good luck, I start the Pre-op next week. Being banded in murrayfield on 22nd Oct, so excited but also a little scared! :)

Back