• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

27th July?

L0ckerz

Anyone being banded with The Hospital Group at Dolan Park on the 27th July? Havin a little buddy when I go in would be nice xxx

Yes defiantly chick me too ! I said id rather stay over so I didn't worry the first night I'd had it done .. Where isit your from? Xx

I am so sorry, I lost the thread... literally couldnt find it. I am 38 in about three weeks and have about 6/7 stone to loose... just about to try and update my profile thingy... how have u been getting along??

I'm 23 n have about 7 stone to loose, iv been gettin along ok with the diet I spoke to Sally at THG as iv been reading stories on here about people who were sewn back up without havin their op done as their liver hadn't shrunk enough but she's told me not to worry ill be fine, she says with my BMI being 38 my liver won't be bad anyway it's just really so I'm under my consultation weight which has put my mind at rest LOADS ! How you getting on with the diet and preparing and that? Xx

I am as grumpy as anything... managed to loose some weight in past couple of weeks by counting calories... doing milk thing from today so will only manage 6 days in total and hope that will be enough.. my BMI is about 42 I think :(

Not really that prepared yet. I have started to panic like nobody's business really wondering if I am doing the right thing... I am guessing thats normal xx

Yes I think so, I was watching this supersize kids today and this 16 year old girl went to Belgium for a gastric bypass and just watching it made me feel really nervous about being put to sleep ect.. Plus I'm due on the day after our op so I'm a bag of nerves to be honest but excited at the same time ! Xx

Back