• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

299lbs

Bullyfun

chuffed to bits just weighed in and am 299lbs yes me in the 200's wooooooo
21 stone 7 not been that light for years

all thanks to my milk diet so far lost 2 stone (28lbs) since 25th November.

only 3 weeks four days to go...... you know i may actually be realising im going to be slim healthy and alive after all..... good lord :party0049:

Thanks LBD

im on it for six weeks as per my letter and booklet from hartlands hospital, ill have the liver the size of a pea by the time i have the op......
must admit am considering a very small xmas lunch as a treat as im doing so well:p
Imust admit once i set my mind to something i stick to it so milk diet has been to the letter so far not cheated once so i guess thars why the weight has dropped off..... plus ive not been to the pub either lol.

Well done mate! You are going to excell at this malarky. Do be careful with the Xmas lunch though, that is getting very close to your op. There will be lots more Xmas dinners in the future you can look forward to.

Well done you are doing great! Your op will be here in no time. :D

Cuppa xx

Wow thats fantastic. What a great start to your weight loss. I only have to do the milk diet for 10days and I am worried I wont be able to stick to it for that long.. you are an inspiration!!

Nice one!!
Well done mate

thanks all :)

Brilliant - good luck for rest of pre-op diet x

Well done Bully. Be careful with xmas dinner, you could undo all the work you've done :(

mmmmm you may be right lucious and john, christas dinner will now be mostly consisting of yoghurt starter, followed by yoghurt and for dessert i think chilled yoghurt and a glass of milk to wash it all down...... silly paper hat optional..

Wowsers!!!
Well done, that's fantastic.
And remember - you are NEVER gonna be in the 300's EVER AGAIN!!!!
xx

Pre op appointment at 11am tomorrow...... bring on the needles....

good luck bully, i hope all goes well tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 11 o clock is my teabreak so i'll be thinking of you.
sue.

Back