• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Yipee, an appointment at Sunderland!

I had my seminar a year ago come October. At the time when they talked about timescales I thought it would take forever but it seems to have passed really quickly. I'm now about to go for endoscopy so still a way to go but the wait is not that bad really, you get used to it :)
Hi Suzie
How long for you now then? I am very impatient I just want it done so I can get on with my life!
Well done for getting this far and good luck with the endoscopy x

Hi Suzie How long for you now then? I am very impatient I just want it done so I can get on with my life! Well done for getting this far and good luck with the endoscopy x

Got my endoscopy 3rd oct, then wait for another appointment with the surgeon which will prob take a couple of months. Then all being well will get listed, and at that point surgery should be within 16 weeks I believe! So, still a way to go but the wait should be worth it.
I was very impatient in the beginning and desperate for news of appointments but I've kind if settled into the wait now and trying to use it wisely to try and get some weight off :)
Hope all goes well for you, try not to stress and just go with the process x

Back