• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

3 days away from my 8 month anniversary...

Caroline101061

And Ive lost 9 stone exactly! To say Im thrilled and delighted is kinda an understatement. When I compare myself to how I was this time last year - unable to even stand up for long enough to wash up and eating myself into oblivion - its amazing. For the first time in eons, Im looking forward to what the New Year brings!

Also cant believe Im the first person to post on here!

Well done :clap: that's a fantastic acheivement.

well done caroline thats fantastic, im very similar to you with your feelings about your weightloss, i was the same this time last year stuffing my face as if the world was going to end! im so happy within myself it's the best xmas prezzie i could ask for! i'm 7 months post op and have lost 7 stone 7lb although this week i put on a 1lb! This is the first time i've put on any weight which was abit of a shock! My TOTM is very due if not over so im putting it down to that!

water retention is always a bummer or it could be your scales - I know this sounds daft but I had a 2lb gain which on new scales was actually a 5lb loss! Moral of this tale is weigh yourself somewhere else too!

i tried that!! It was the same!! thanks anyway im sure it's the over due TOTM waiting like a volcano about to erupt!

Back