• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

3 days away from my 8 month anniversary...

Caroline101061

And Ive lost 9 stone exactly! To say Im thrilled and delighted is kinda an understatement. When I compare myself to how I was this time last year - unable to even stand up for long enough to wash up and eating myself into oblivion - its amazing. For the first time in eons, Im looking forward to what the New Year brings!

Also cant believe Im the first person to post on here!

shelbell

Proudly maintaining
Well done :clap: that's a fantastic acheivement.

Lisa J

CRYSTAL PALACE FC!
well done caroline thats fantastic, im very similar to you with your feelings about your weightloss, i was the same this time last year stuffing my face as if the world was going to end! im so happy within myself it's the best xmas prezzie i could ask for! i'm 7 months post op and have lost 7 stone 7lb although this week i put on a 1lb! This is the first time i've put on any weight which was abit of a shock! My TOTM is very due if not over so im putting it down to that!

Caroline101061

water retention is always a bummer or it could be your scales - I know this sounds daft but I had a 2lb gain which on new scales was actually a 5lb loss! Moral of this tale is weigh yourself somewhere else too!

Lisa J

CRYSTAL PALACE FC!
i tried that!! It was the same!! thanks anyway im sure it's the over due TOTM waiting like a volcano about to erupt!