• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

3ml was too much

Ankaas

Hey guys I got my fill today. It was Bart (Dr Chris's side kick who I met in Belgium) who did it - I think I love him a little tiny bit. He put in 3 mls - not sore at all so dont worry - and gave me a cup of water to drink before I left the surgery to make sure it would go down ok. He had a taxi booked for 3pm to go back to the airport and at 2.45pm he came out into the waiting room with his little trolly suitcase and asked if we (me and another girl were sitting there) were ok - no probs? I was having difficulty getting the water to go down - it felt like a lump of steak in my throat and then I started to get the wattery mouth, wanting to burp etc. He told me to take a gulp of water which I couldnt really do and the pain was getting worse - just like the stuck episode - so he whisked me back into the room and took out 1ml. God I felt immediately better - just like when something dislodges and the pain goes away. He couldnt believe this was my first fill and kept asking me was I sure! He remembered me from Belgium. So Im back on liquids for the next few days which to tell you the truth Im pleased about cos I was slipping in the odd sausage (excuse the description!) with no bother at all. AND the good news is that he weighed me at 14.8 YIPEE I was over 16 stone in Belgium 6 weeks ago - so happy days. Im back to how I felt after the op - you know - eating my french toast (one only with home made soup) slowly and carefully - I dont want another stuck episode. The fill is grand no pain just a little prick - but then we are all used to that arent we?? HEE HEE. :banana dancer:

Back