• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

4 day post up update from alison

dazali

hi everyone its 4 days since my op i have been doing really well felt fantastic yesterday felt like i could have run a marathon also tried some chicken noodle soup strained of course was nice to have some flavour on my taste buds been drinking water and semi skimmed milk since having it done darryl has kept a diary of everything time taken tablets fluid intake how i have felt what tablets i need in 2 weeks from doctor having to do nothing or remember anything he is doing it all only problem is not been wieghed since went to see amori 4 weeks ago so he can not keep a log of wieght reduction from op date will have to take the wieght from 4 weeks ago as a starting point not having a good day today feel really sick and have had diorriah all night darryl phoned ward this morning to see if this was normal sister said feeling sick can sometimes occur but not the other if persists contact gp or go to a+e in oldham could have picked up a bug though even though darryl has made sure all of us wash our hands reguarly and have my own tea towel and drinking glasses to limit this happening has anyone else suffered this or is it just me not took pain killers today due to feeling sick and hardly any pain whats so ever thinking of going for a ride out in car today just to perk me up a bit seems like i have beeen stuck in for ages even though its just short of a week thanks darryl and ali will thread again later see if i improve

Oooo on one hand glad to hear your up and about, but not so happy to hear you may have a bug! Hope you aint and you feel better soon. Take Care. x

Back